Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weird Dreams

Woke up around noon, my mouth as dry as the desert. Got a glass of water and chugged it like there was no tomorrow.

Weird dreams. I can barely remember it. I was a kid again, watching Saturday morning cartoons while my mom graded papers like she normally does. I could see each paper she graded (even though I wasn't near her - that's the way dreams work I guess) and she was failing each one - but not with a F, but with a big red X, circled.

The cartoons ended and then that weird show I used to watch came on. The one with the pirate and the skeleton man, what was it's name? It was so creepy, I used to have the strangest nightmares about it.

Then it was dark and my mom was gone and the papers were scattering like leaves and I could hearing something, like the grinding of teeth, the scraping of stone, the sound that when you hear it, you know Hell is near.

Then my phone rang and I woke up.

By the way, the post below? No idea. I must be sleepwalking again. Thought I stopped doing that a long time ago, but at least it's just typing. I'm not walking into traffic or anything.

No comments: