Friday, January 14, 2011

New Poem

Okay, so here's one of my own poems. I wrote it a few days ago after a particularly weird dream. I don't have a title for it yet, so it's just "Untitled I."

"Limbs tired and sore
From running in place
Twist, trip on the floor
And fly down into space.

"I awoke then at midnight
Skin clammy and cold
Hands switched on the light
Then I saw him unfold.

"He was tall, as if stretched,
And his movements were graceless
But in my mind now is etched
His visage blank, white and faceless."

Now this is weird: on the page where I wrote this poem, there are some weird symbols underneath, but I don't remember writing them. Maybe I doodled them when I was dreaming? Any readers out there (if I have any readers yet) want to take a crack at it? I don't have a scanner yet, so I made a quick copy on MSPaint.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: