Monday, January 31, 2011

"Bad day. Started bad, stayed that way."

Woke up at 4:55 am. Arrived at work at 6 am. First break was lunch at 12 pm. Left work at 5:18 pm.

In between: hours and hours of massive tedious work that needed to get done right that very instant.

Is this all life is? Boredom at breakneck speeds? Watching the seconds flash past like the pages of a calender in one of those cheesy "time is passing" montages?

Is this hell or is hell the exact opposite, where things become too interesting? Is it possible for a life to be too boring and too interesting at the same time?

There was a police car outside my work. It might have been checking drivers for how fast they were going. It might have been watching me. I don't know. I don't know if I'm still on the radar of those SMSC people or if they were really FBI. Do you think they know I have the package? Well, if they read this blog, they certainly know now.

"May you live in interesting times" is a curse, but "Hell is a place where nothing ever happens." What about when you don't know if your life is interesting or boring?

The package isn't for me, but am I supposed to deliver it? Or just pass it on? Am I just a way station for random weirdness never to be explained?

And is it better to have no answers than to have an answer you don't like?

Fuck it, I'm getting too philosophical. I need to sleep now.

No comments: